Medical Experts’ Thoughts On Yoga
Yoga adds yet another healthy benefit from regular exercise and physical fitness: Better love making life, libido booster and sexual performance abilities for men.
Traditionally, yoga is a method joining the individual self with the Divine, Universal Spirit, or Cosmic Consciousness. Physical and mental exercises are designed to help achieve this goal, also called self-transcendence or enlightenment.
Stress less Yoga
Stress affects everyone, but each person experiences and responds to stress differently. Developing healthy coping Yoga strategies can help you manage your stress better. Make it your goal to get over negative thinking and just do your best. If possible, reduce the number of things you’re involved in.
Take time to relax-try deep breathing or systematic muscle relaxation during short breaks throughout the day. Release your tension by doing something active like going for a brisk walk or lifting weights. Last, but not least, get it off your chest-talk to a friend or family member about what’s causing your stress.
Male Physical And Mental Exercises Tips
1. Three sessions of yoga per week improved mood and decreased anxiety.
2. Yoga is for everyone. Just ask your instructor how to modify poses to accommodate your injury/needs.
3. Corpse pose (savasana), mindful breathing and releasing focus can lead to peaceful sleep.
4. Yoga can lower both your heart rate as well as blood pressure according to a recent study.
5. Great for balance, meditation, discipline, and muscle toning!.
6. Yoga and Tai Chi are excellent methods of maintaining a healthy back.
7. Learn from a well qualified instructor and do not rush your progress.
8. Yoga if done carefully CAN increase strength and enhance flexibility.
9. DO consider Tibetan Yoga as a path to better sleep. It has been studied in cancer patients.
10. Haiku: Yoga helps your core; Core strength helps maintain spine health; Core helps your yoga.