Defined: Women’s Orgasms
Orgasms are a total body response, not just a pelvic event. Muscles in many different areas of the body contract during this phase of sexual response, indication of high climatic sexual arousal during sexual intercourse or masturbation. An orgasm cannot be stopped once it has started, because of the involuntary process of muscular contraction and release of tension.
Reasons why a Women might be faking orgasms with you:
1) She may not have ever had an orgasm before. Now, this might sound a little weird but it does happen in women. I have known several women who have never had an orgasm. I always try to convince them that I can give them one, but I never seem to score with these kind of chicks.
2) She gets sore really fast. This could be because of her body type or because she doesn’t produce enough lube. Some women have very thin vaginal walls.
3) She thinks that it is so important to you. She is willing to fake orgasms JUST FOR YOU! This is why you don’t want to put too much pressure on the topic. To me if you do, you are forcing her to lie to you.
Ways to tell if your woman is faking orgasms, including:
1) Mechanical moaning. If she is moaning like what you would hear on an adult video, chances are she is faking orgasms for some reason.
2) Her noises don’t match what is going on. If you are performing oral sex and you take a break for a second and she is still moaning, chances are she is faking it. It is like someone who keeps on dancing after you turn the radio off.
3) You don’t feel her PC muscle gripping your penis. If she is about to orgasm or having an orgasm, this will go nuts. You will be able to feel it.
4) Her breathing. If she is breathing heavy while she has an orgasm, she will continue it for a little while. If she can turn it off like a switch, she is probably faking it.